The Book With No Pictures by B.J. Novak

by 2:31:00 PM 0 comments
A picture book with no pictures? How does this work?  I wasn't sure at first, but after watching a youtube clip of the author reading this book, I am sold!

In this clip from the Today show, author B.J. Novak shares why The Book with No Pictures can be such a funny book for kids.  It is rather silly to hear adults say such strange things!  The next time I am feeling frustrated I am going to give "Oh, Ba-Dooongy Face!" a try and I bet I will be smiling in no time.

--Happy Readings,
       Candy, Children's Librarian


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Mrs. Librarian

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.