The Midnight Library by Kazuno Kohara

by 11:30:00 AM 0 comments
     The librarian in me was truly thrilled with this book.  The little librarian is so sweet.  Here is what the back of the book has to say:  In the Midnight Library, a little librarian helps all the  animals find the perfect book.  The library is always peaceful and quiet until one night when some squirrels, a wolf, and a tortoise stir up a little trouble.  Luckily, the little librarian knows just how to turn a little trouble into a lot of fun.
     I had a seven year old reader looking over my shoulder as I read this book and she pointed out how much she liked the pictures in this book so I thought I would share a few with you.  I agree with my young reader, they are so fun to look at.

--Happy Readings!
      Candy, Children's Librarian



Mrs. Librarian

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.