A Bed for Kitty is a Sure Hit with Toddlers!

by 1:51:00 PM 0 comments
I love, love, love when we get a brand new box of books because I love, love, love to share them with our families.  There are so many wonderful books in this order that I couldn't wait to dive right in.  One that I shared with my toddler that was asked for multiply times over was A Bed for Kitty by Yasmine Surovec.  This book is about a little girl that purchases a special bed for her special kitty.  But, Kitty doesn't want to sleep in her new bed.  She would rather sleep in the sink, on mom's favorite sweater, and even in the litter box!  My son loved exploring and laughing at all the places Kitty could sleep.  The pictures are simple, bright, and very cheerful.  This will also be one that I will share with our storytime kids.

--Happy Readings,
        Candy, Children's Librarian

      

Mrs. Librarian

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.